Jack,Jill,John and Jane

This page may contain a conversation I had with you or a conversation I overheard or just something I told myself or made up. You will read it like it happened between my four characters Jack , Jill , John and Jane. Well these people do not have any fixed relationship or age. It will change from conversation to conversation. Well what they do have is ,fixed genders. Jack and John will always represent the male gender and Jill and Jane the female gender.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Everyone ultimately becomes a memory. I want to be a good memory.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ask why!!!!

Jack: Hey I am planning to buy this thing there are x, y and z varieties. Which do you think is better?
Jane: Ummm, will let you know have to find out. I am not sure right now. Will let you know in a couple of days.

Next day:
Jack: Hey have you done your research? Which do you think I should buy x,y or z?
Jane: Well I did some research. I realised ‘x’ is the best so maybe you should go for that.
Jack: How do you say ‘x’ is good? Where is the data on which you decided on ‘x’?
Jane: Well asked a few of my friends and most of them said ‘x’. So it is ‘x’.
Jack: Well why ‘x’? Why not ‘y’ or ‘z’? How many of them have used this? What is the price difference?
Jane: I am sorry I offered to help. This is all I can tell you. Take it or leave it.
Jack: ha-ha!!! Hey was just pulling your leg.
Jane: }:-( ……
Jack: But you have to learn to ask why?
Jane: Ok got that.
Jack: Anyways I am buying ‘x’….
Jane: :-D.....so I was right!!!!
Jack: But you have to ask why. You should not just accept what others say?
Jane: Ok, whatever you say..
Jack: What??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home