Jack,Jill,John and Jane

This page may contain a conversation I had with you or a conversation I overheard or just something I told myself or made up. You will read it like it happened between my four characters Jack , Jill , John and Jane. Well these people do not have any fixed relationship or age. It will change from conversation to conversation. Well what they do have is ,fixed genders. Jack and John will always represent the male gender and Jill and Jane the female gender.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Everyone ultimately becomes a memory. I want to be a good memory.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hypocrisy

Jack: Hey dude, how did you like Cheeni Kum?
John: Good entertainment man.
Jack: You think so?
John: Yup, why?
Jack: Don't you think Amitabh being a youth icon should not have done such a movie.
John: Excuse me! You can accept Amitabh doing a kajarare but not a Cheeni Kum. Chill man it's just a movie. Trust me India does not need Amitabh to start this trend. There have been thousands of marriages even between teenagers and 50 year olds happening here for centuries. That too arranged marriages, second marriages and forced second wives... So just chill, Don't worry your grandfather won't be taking your girl friend away in a hurry. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sleepyface said...

boy. i'll send you my wedding invitation card which is going to take place 35 years hence. you're cordially invited. ;)

11:04 PM  
Blogger Rafiki said...

@Sleepyface: Have a happy married life:) What r u going to do till then??

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home