Jack,Jill,John and Jane

This page may contain a conversation I had with you or a conversation I overheard or just something I told myself or made up. You will read it like it happened between my four characters Jack , Jill , John and Jane. Well these people do not have any fixed relationship or age. It will change from conversation to conversation. Well what they do have is ,fixed genders. Jack and John will always represent the male gender and Jill and Jane the female gender.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Everyone ultimately becomes a memory. I want to be a good memory.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Emotions!!

Jill: Yup! atlast, I am so thrilled. This was my dream and it has come true. I can't ask for more. I feel like running and jumping and dancing.
Jack: Congrats. Okay good this has come true. But stop acting like a kid. Stop jumping around.
Jill: (looking upset) What's wrong with being happy?
Jack: Fine, you are happy but you need to behave mature.
Jill: Is feeling happy and showing it a sign of immaturity?
Jack: It makes you look so kiddish.
Jill: What? From when did celebrating become a kiddish affair.
Jack: You are too innocent you won't understand...
Jill:(Am I really being kiddish, immature just because I am feeling happy and showing it? What should I do? Should I just smile when I actually want to dance?) What do you mean?
Jack: Do you know only animals allow their emotions to be shown like this without control?
Jill: Who told you am not in control?
====================================================================
Jane: Why are you looking so remorse?
John: It's because I am not feeling great. I am upset.
Jane: Now don't tell me you are again sulking about what happened.
John: Jane, I am not sulking. I am really upset and sad with what happened.
Jane: John, I know it was not pleasant. I know it hurt you. But you need to move on.
John: Jane why should I? I am upset. I know in a few days time this will pass. I know I will move on. But not now. I am upset and I have a right to be.
Jane: You know I read somewhere if you smile it will trigger your brain to be happy.
John: I am appalled Jane. A happy brain always triggers a smile it's not the other way round. If I ignore my hurt and cover it up with a smile it will remain inside and cause emotional stress. I need to vent it. Else it will destroy me from within.
Jane: Don't be stupid. You are being very sentimental and over emotional.
John: No Jane I am being human. I am dealing with my emotions instead of running away.
===================================================================
If I said you are emotional would that be a compliment or a disgrace??

2 Comments:

Blogger Medhini said...

'disgrace' may not be the right word! but compliment definitely isn't. If someone called me emotional, I would try and bring back the Rational ME!

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

having emotions is different from being emotional.

when ppl tell me "control ur emotions", or "calm down", i readily come back in check. but not if they called me "emotional"- then i'd have one more emotion and they wouldn't like it. ;)

again, different people can be adept at handling different situations with ease and grace.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home